Tuesday, January 16, 2007

ME AGAIN!!


Felt like mentioning a little bit more of myself. Well blogging has never really been an interest for me, but am hoping that it would change through this course. I am not that well versed in the computer or net skills. I am still surprising myself with certain discoveries i make on the net.


Honestly, Com125 has turned out to be very different from the intial idea I had of this class. A little interesting, a liitle more hands-on experience, and a little more hardwork...Well hoping for the best.


4 comments:

Li Rong said...

Hello Beloved!
Yeah I agree, this class is more interesting than I thought it to be at first. :))

Renhao said...

Yep. I thought the lecturer would be teaching us how to open Internet Explorer.

Apparently not, hallelujah. Lol.

Kevin said...

I could teach that, but then again, it would be a sad day at SIM. I'm here to give you more bang for your buck! :)

maria said...

haha..m glad that we're not doing the basics again!!!!